Sunday, February 21, 2010

The real reason I got front loaders...


I think he'll be in charge of laundry by age 2!!

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hilarious!!!! That is so funny!

Jenny said...

Nice new laundry thingies! I bet he could climb in one of those too!

Spencer and Shalynn said...

That really is one of the perks of having front loaders. As soon as you put the pedestools under them the kids can't reach anymore.

Kristy said...

Way to put Danny to work. You know it's never to early to start training him.

Devri said...

Awesome. It was so nice to hang out with you guys yesterday. Thanks for inviting us! Someday, we'll have a house you can come hang with us in!

Greg and Lara said...

You've got 2 older than him - put THEM to work and take a break! :)

The Brown's said...

could I borrow him for a few years??? super cute and does laundry. Does it get any better than that??

Rachael said...

The first picture is the best- just his expression :)

Jen said...

My boys have all done laundry by 2. I think that's why front loaders were invented. Danny is so cute!

Stormi Winscot said...

LOVE front loaders! They are a gift from heaven. It is the perfect job for the little ones, swapping the laundry! It looks like he is a pro!