Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Recital Time

As you know, I teach many clarinet and piano lessons each week. I really do enjoy watching these students progress. Some have been taking lessons for 2 1/2 years now, others just started this year. We had a recital this week and it was a great celebration of all they have learned. I had Hunter play on it - since his piano teacher is not doing a recital. Plus, I'm still very much involved in his piano playing - helping him practice every day. It's nice to report to a different person (not me!). So, here is Hunter's performance, and then the finale - my friend, Michelle, and I played a little duet together. It was great fun to perform.

6 comments:

Greg and Lara said...

WOWSERS! Hunter is getting so big. You sound great, Lea! Way to play on that licorice stick.

Angie said...

Great work! you are so talented! Hunter definitely got your musical talent!

Jenny said...

Tyler and I LOVED watching this- you guys sound awesome and is that your Mom back there?

Jen said...

Thanks for posting these Lea, you guys did a fabulous job. Really, I strive to be as good as Hunter one day. :)

Stormi Winscot said...

I had Paige watch Hunter for some inspiration! Woo Who Hunter! And I had Rick watch you and Michelle. Ahh, nostalgia sets in as we listened. You two sounded great. I'm so proud of the both of you and how you are sharing your skills and knowledge with the community. They are so lucky to have you both!

Bruce Hansen said...

It was fun to hear us, Lea. That was a fun piece. Now my kids can watch and see that I do play the clarinet sometimes.

Michelle