Cole graduated from Preschool - whew! I asked Cole to tell me his favorite things about preschool:
1) I love to color
2) I love my teacher SO MUCH
3) I love sitting on the ground to do the puzzles and stuff
4) and I love the secret playground with the secret door to the castle.
(ps the playground has been a 'secret' all year, despite the fact that everyone walks past it while going into the classroom!)
This is Cole with his best buddy and neighbor, Connor. They are constantly running back and forth between our houses!
6 comments:
Graduation caps even, huh? How cute!
That is so Cole, pulling faces during graduation. He looks so cute and all grown up. Congratulaions cole!
After all, his dad has been training him for "class clown" since he was born!
I notice that their caps and gowns are Lehi High colors. Go Pioneers? So cute!
--oh, and this is Devri, not Brian
Such cute photos of Cole- he's a class clown for sure! So proud of those boys- Hunter is an amazing artist!
Congrats Cole. What a little grown up and silly boy!
Post a Comment