Sunday, June 6, 2010

1st Grade Grad

This young man got a certificate for passing the 1st grade. I thought that was funny but I did tell him it was an important little document. It meant he did not have to repeat first grade, nor does he have to do SUMMER SCHOOL! He was appalled that such a school exists and was relieved he had done his school work.

Hunter says he'll miss:

1) Jacob O. - his best friend (and at times his worst friend) who taught him to do the monkey bars, played tag with him, and played on the swings too.
2) doing art projects, they were fun
3) his teacher, she was really nice and helps us learn a lot


The kids made self protraits for their class shirt. I love Hunter's art work!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

What a great idea. I love the self portrait shirt.

Unknown said...

He definitely got some artistic talent!

Jen said...

Very cute!