Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nervous

SO, I am obsessed with weather.com. It stresses me out that the one thing I'm MOST NERVOUS about when I do my century ride is the one the thing I have absolutely no control over - WEATHER. I've started checking it several times a day and I see the window of time closing up. I can almost see the "BIG DAY" of the century ride on the 10 day forecast. I feel physically ready for the century ride, but if the weather stinks, ...... well, I just don't know what I'll do! Will I seriously stick to it if I'm MISERABLE in wet, cold weather? Please, PLEASE, PLEASE don't rain. I think cold is manageable - but rain isn't my friend when I'm on a bike.

5 comments:

Alisa said...

I'll pray for sun! Looks like Midway is clearing up, too!

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brown's said...

I am praying for sun!!! You'll do an amazing job:)

Jenny said...

LEA- You can do it- you'll be awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it- you inspire me! Good Luck!

Rachael said...

I was just looking at the forecast tonight - it looks amazing! Thank goodness! Maybe a slight chill in the morning - but should be gorgeous weather...