Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 6

20 of my favorite things:

Shayne
my kids
daily talk with Lara
clean house
kids doing chores, without me behind them
being with family
my bike
6am bikerides in the summer
taking pictures and loving the pic!
my home
watching Danny on the trampoline
hearing Hunter and Cole playing "imagination" together
Jackson Hole
going to the gym with my girlfriends
Extra Gum - Berry Pearadise
Marshmallows
Berries
Utah summer evenings
Going to the grocery store without kids
Playing piano or clarinet - either one is a luxury these days.

2 comments:

Devri said...

I bet "imagination" is a total crack up! Those boys are so cute and have SUCH big imaginations.

Unknown said...

I'm so behind on blogs. Just reading this one, and I'm so honored I made the Top 20 list! Woo hoo for me!!!!!!!! You're one of my top 20 too. :)