Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 24

Where I live:
We have lived here for 5 1/2 years - can you believe it? We have put a lot of work into this home of ours. Paint, tile, decor, and landscaping seem like such simple things to do - but WOW - there's been a LOT of it! Every little bit has been a slow process, but a steady one. I have a hubby who loves to have a project - as long as it doesn't involve landscaping! There seems to always be something else on our "to do" list. I love our home. Most days I think I'll live here forever.... but I suppose time will tell that one.
PS I considered taking pics of the house today and then posting them - but that was too much effort! Plus you would see our long lawn & messy countertops! This pic was from the start of spring - I love those flowering pear trees!

No comments: