Well, truth be said, I asked Shayne if there was a formal night.... his response was, "I don't think so. I never saw anything about it in the information." As I mentioned before, I didn't worry about anything as far as the trip was concerned - I was more concerned with preparing grandparents and kids for a week together! So, I took a nice shirt and a pair of nice shoes, in case I needed to dress it up a little. Well, we had TWO formal nights while on the cruise! Needless to say, we were under-dressed. But what-cha-gunna-do? I put on my "dressier" clothes and Shayne just didn't care! We survived and I don't remember any scowling looks from others - but I sure admired the pretty dresses and tuxes!
Food and food and MORE food. Food is ENDLESS on a cruise - fancy dinners, all you can eat buffets any hour of the day and fee-free room service too. Here are a few highlights of our fine dining:
This is Shayne's FAVORITE dessert - typically he'd order the special dessert for each night ALONG side this favorite: Chocolate Melting Cake. (Yes, he'd have 2 desserts!) Essentially it was chocolate Souffle and I could barely look at the stuff... I'm not a chocolate fan. My favorite was the Creme Broulee which was only served the 1st night. Bummer. But I am a huge fan of Sherbet and I indulged EVERY night.
3 comments:
dang--you look GOOD!! Love the haircut---your hair is looking super curly again! What's the trick?!
Greg got two desserts every night too. Sometimes three. As he would say, "Let's eat desserts!"
And I was going to say the same thing as Alisa, your hair looks fabulous and you are gorgeous!
YUMMY- you're making me hungry!
Post a Comment