Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bear Lake - Hunter Reunion

A year ago, we had an unforgettable experience of doing a grand-family reunion and we were all in the same room (30+ beds), babies, kids, and all - it was really funny (after it was over!)  Well, Shayne's parents organized the reunion at Bear Lake.  We met at a park and had an afternoon filled with "Hunter Olympics," "Minute-to-win-it" challenges, and water games too.  I had lots of pictures, but these are few that I wanted to share....

The remarkable woman we all adore and know that she loves us right back....

"Opening Ceremony"

One of the Olympic events - check out those hurdles!  And check out those leaps!


I wish I could remember the name of this game, but they had to shake ping-pong balls out of the boxes on their bums... it was funny!

The classic Oreo moving down the face challenge - no hands allowed.

Who is the fastest at emptying a tissue box with 1 hand....  Sheldon took top awards for this one.

I guess we wore Danny out - and he so loves Julia... what a wonderful cousin she is to him!

The finale was a bunch of organized water games - which, of course, turned into water fight....  We couldn't get Chris and Sheldon to stop till they were soaked to the bone.

It was a fabulous day!  We had a great turn-out - but we also missed a lot of wonderful family who could not be there.  Next year, ok guys?

2 comments:

Devri said...

So funny! Love the hurtles and the oreo face thing.

Kristy said...

I need to borrow some of those ideas for our next reunion. Looks like tons of fun.