There is one place my kids don't complain about going to.... the sample store! (Otherwise known as Costco). Even Danny gets excited and cheers if I say, "the sample store" is next. They use their hawk-eyes to find every sample table and try something new. There are a few things that will not be touched (ie Cole and anything with potatoes) but really, my kids try a whole lot of random foods while walking through that huge store. So, why won't my children try the food that I cook at home? Maybe I need an apron, a sample tray, a small card table, and a name tag. I think I may be on to something here...
1 comment:
Just caught up on the Sample Store and today's fun grocery shopping experience. Greg's comment: Lea's funny! And I have to add: So are your kids. Weird lady though.
Post a Comment