Friday, November 11, 2011

Guess the date

Can you believe I'm already at 34 1/2 weeks?  (That 1/2 is very important!)  I thought I'd throw it out there and ask you, when do you think this little guy will be born?  His due date is Dec 20th.   And if you have any great name suggestions, let us hear them!  We have a name we agree on - but it isn't set in stone, YET.

I'll tell you a few facts about my previous deliveries:

  • I was induced for all of them and even though the Dr's offered to start me a week early, I'd say,  "I can patiently wait for my "due date."  By the time my due date arrived, I was MAD! and ready to have a baby!  So, no early deliveries.  Do you think I can be lucky this time around?  
  • I've tried Cumin tea and Castor Oil.  Both were gross.
  • I'm still working out regularly - doing Walking, Zumba, Swimming Aerobics, Yoga, and Spin.  I did all these things with Danny, too - the big difference was the recovery.  (I was hoping it would start me early!)
So, cast your vote!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote Dec. 17th or Dec. 22nd. :)

Kristy said...

Okay, I think baby boy Nelson is going to slide right out on Dec. 18th. But he has to wait until our morning workout is done.

Devri said...

As I mentioned to you in one of our latest excursions, I say the 19th. I had said that the 19th or 15th would work, but with Lara coming into town, I'm thinking the 15th might be a little too crazy.