With some inspiration from my friend, I decided to start a new family tradition. I have started it - and I suppose it will be a tradition if I do it again! I kept telling the boys I had something special planned. When I pulled out the tablecloth, candles, and plates - their eyes got real big and suddenly everyone was happily helping me set the table and get ready for our special meal. I bought Papa Murphy Heart-shaped pizzas and served a yummy spinach-strawberry salad with the pizza. I also had a red juice mixed with Sprite and it was fine dining in our house that night! We topped it off with a Razzleberry Pie (made fresh from the box in the freezer). The roses that Shayne gave me were the perfect centerpiece for our beautiful table. I love my boys!
2 comments:
Heart-shaped pizza? Awesome!
"Made fresh from the box in the freezer" - LOL!!!
This is a great idea. I have to remember this for next year.
Post a Comment