Monday, October 29, 2012

tis the season...

Zombie Run, 2012







Halloween Party 2012















The highlight of the party was when Shayne was explaining the games and that there were $10 gift certificates for the winners.  Immediately, Greg hollers, "Shayne are these just $10 coupons?"  
I'm amazed that both Shayne and I kept a straight face for the next hour knowing very well that he had clipped $10 off coupons for the "prizes."  Shayne is the one who keeps us laughing and having fun - I'm so lucky!!  Happy Halloween! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Why don't I recognize some of these people??!!

Kristy said...

You guys know how to do Halloween right! What a fun month.

Devri said...

I'm sorry we missed it this year. Looks like that party was tons of fun.

Devri said...

Oh! And I just noticed that you updated your pictures on the side. Yay! I took three of them. Just think how amazing our photo team is going to be in the coming years:)

Jenny said...

Interesting costumes- I almost didn't recognize you Lea!!! Looks like a fun party!

Rachael said...

Were you running into bubbles? What did I miss here?

And amazing party! I'm actually relieved that you don't have a picture of Greg up there. :)