Monday, January 21, 2013

Food Fight!

This was to celebrate Shayne's birthday - the night before his big day.  It was actually an organized food fight and we didn't have to clean up.  They had all neon colored mashed potatoes and yes, it was in a ballet studio (weird).  The floors were SOOOOO slick, the "no running" rule was useless - since we couldn't move without slipping onto our bums!  Cody came and so did Chanin/Steve's family with a HUGE troop of friends.  Next time, we're doing a food fight OUTSIDE in the summer.  (PS the photographer obviously liked Cole and his expressions!)




  





 









 




 



3 comments:

Devri said...

Wow. I tell you what, Wow. So overall was it a hit with the birthday boy?

Rachael said...

Yikes! The slippery floor would have killed me. I'm glad you all survived!

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I think I am kind of glad I wasn't there. Looks a little messy. :)