My sweet sis-in-law Devri was ready to pop! I threw her a baby shower and as far as creativity and effort, I did my finest work for this one. I kept thinking, if my sister was here, this is exactly how I'd do it for her. Then I remembered that I DID throw a shower for my sister here. Then came the feelings of, "why didn't I do this, or that?" and then it occurred to me, "OH YEAH, You had a baby less than a week before that shower!" So, Lara, you still had my best efforts for that time and season. The fact that I had a theme and food to match, honestly, this just isn't my style. But it was SOOOO fun. I also had a table of "bow-making" attire and all the shower-attendees spent their time making bows for baby Rachel.
The theme...
Yes, I made these cake-pops. And I didn't even eat one, I'm not a fan of velvet cake - but others loved them!
The popcorn had white chocolate (tinted pink and purple) and it was SOOOO tasty. That's my kind of a treat.
The goodies.
Oh, I'm glad that I'll have a niece close by to enjoy the ADORABLE clothing she got!
The goods.
3 comments:
I was very impressed and I felt so cool. You set the bar for future showers that I'll throw for my sisters and friends.
Dude, the shower you threw for me was totally awesome. I believe the theme was, "Lea Popped!" But I am super impressed by the creativity going on in this blog post. It's like you're on "pinterest" or something! :)
Look at how pretty! I'm so glad you have the creative gene and not me :) I'm exhausted every time I look at this...
Post a Comment