Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tea Time

We celebrated Cheryl's birthday by having a girls' afternoon at the gardens and tea time at the Grand America Hotel.  It was such a wonderful afternoon.  Sadly, Chanin couldn't join us for the gardens portion - but we were all together for the tea time.  My favorite quote of the afternoon,  "I'm celebrating 59 years and I'm doing something for the first time!"  (tea time)  It was such a treat!!  - the company and the whole experience!  Love you all and I'm so grateful to a part of this family (thanks to Shayne!)

The Gardens



(My life motto)

Tea Time








 This flowering tea started with the flower bud, and bloomed with the hot water!


My amazing (AMAZING) Coconut almond hot cocoa....  yummmmmmmmm

  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fancy schmancy!

Kristy said...

I cannot wait to do this with my girls. Sarah's birthday is coming up....