We have a family reunion with Shayne's fam every other year in Oceanside, California. At the end of this week, Shayne & I left for Europe (post to come) so our vacation was cut a little short this time around. I managed to be out there for a couple days before I flew home with Skyler. Shayne drove the big boys home a few days after that.
The beauties of the beach (my nieces)
My dear friend, Laura came to spend the day on the beach with us! She lives close to LA, but is not a fan of the beach. I'm so glad she decided to "rough it" and came to hang out with us! I love her DARLING children! SOOOOOO cute. Just wish her sweet hubby could have come too.
A certain boy kept doing face-plants in the sand. I'm not so sure why. Maybe it's a 1 year old thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment