What else did Daddy do?
Let's see if I can remember all the FACTS:
He put a "cracked screen" app on my phone
Changed my phone to Italian
Hid my shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, and toothpaste
Covered my (white) deodorant with cream cheese - that was a gross discovery
and he hid my favorite orange juice - that's really mean.
What did I do? I play the game NICELY and made a pie. 2 pies actually:
The one on the right was what I served first - a "chicken pot pie" that was actually made with pudding, cut-up pieces of Mike & Ike candies (to look like peas and carrots) and bananas (to look like potatoes). It was a fun prank. And Danny exclaimed, don't ever make your other pie again, this one is the best one EVER!
Now, let's start planning for next year, with Daddy in mind, of course.



No comments:
Post a Comment