** The blankie situation is a little ridiculous - I try to keep them at home, in the crib, but sometimes THEY do make it into the car... how did we end up with more than 1 beloved blankie?
I took the boys to "This is the Place" Heritage Park. It was a great day - perfect weather, not crowded, and they weren't sure if they'd even like it, but in the end we all had a GREAT time. Check out all the fun activities we got to do. (PS I didn't take the big camera, phone pics are growing on me while on the go)
Panning for gold
Check out the gold we got Mommy!
And this pony ride is significant - we've done many pony rides at a place close to our home and Skyler has always REFUSED to ride one. This time, he hopped on there like he was a cowboy.
Making rope - which was a lot more interesting than I realized! The boys loved helping this gentleman.















No comments:
Post a Comment