Saturday, September 20, 2014

Little sweet spots from my summer

There were lots of bike rides - and I found a new favorite spot down the road from me to watch the sunrise.  


I made REAL Fried Green Tomatoes with Michelle - yummers!

More bike rides - with Shayne.  This was one to Dog Lake.  Love hanging out with my favorite person.

Bike rides with my girlfriends too - Jenny, Sarah, Susan - only wish I could have done more.


I hosted a "clarinet ensemble party" - filled up my house with my students practicing in small ensembles.  Then we performed for each other.  That was mama-bear pride just filling me up -  I loved having the house full of clarinet music!



I harvested a new crop - cucumbers.  And now I have MANY jars of pickles to enjoy.

And here is an amazing sunset from the East bench.  Love where I live.






No comments: