Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cowabunga, he's 6!!!

After the family vacation, we celebrated Danny's 6th birthday at home with a few of his friends.  He was able to take them to Cowabunga Bay - a waterpark relatively close to us.  It was AWESOME!  His friend Ryan told me "it was the best day of his life."  We're lucky Danny has so many great friends and that he had such a great day with them.  And just for the record - the whole going to a waterpark for his b-day was definitely due to the fact that his dad is the deal man.  He scored a bunch of passes by donating canned goods at a food drive.  Yeah, it was a Shayne-deal!



All about Danny:
When he grows up: I want to be a normal dad (direct quote!)
Favorite part about being 6: I can do bigger stuff
Favorite vacation: Yellowstone
Favorite foods: Candy.  Or the candy chicken pot pie (my April Fool's joke)

I asked him a lot of favorites and the general answer was - I DON'T KNOW!
Danny is constantly in motion - an bottle of energy!  He loves to play with friends, ride his bike, and play at the park.  
He's a very sweet and loving boy!  Keep the fun times coming!  

No comments: