Our cabin and a few random pics
Big Springs
Yellowstone
We had two days in Yellowstone - but to make it easier on me - I'll just group the pics together.
A family photo op - wait, who's that extra person jumping into the photo!?!
The crew
A buffalo versus a Prius... fortunately, he walked beside it. He did cross 4 or 5 times in front of Brian's car though!!!
Early morning bike ride - just Shayne and I
Do you see the Mama Moose and her baby?
The hidden lake - Ben and Jenny had friends that told them about this amazing gem. I'm SOOOO glad we went! It was gorgeous - and the canoes were great fun too!
Is Cole drowning in that life preserver?
yes, it was freezing, but we did it!
That Papa is one strong man...
Our special day - just my parents with the 5 kids went to the Idaho Falls temple, where we did Temple Work for our family. We invited the in-laws, but someone had to stay with the kids! One of my favorite parts of this day was the car ride - just the 5 siblings together talking about growing up, teachers, and whatever came up. We didn't fight once. We decided it must have been our parents that caused all those fights when we were younger and traveling by car across the US. (ha ha ha ha)
We celebrated Danny's 6th birthday...
All because these two fell in love.
This is the picture I've dreamed of since I had Danny - I KNEW that there were going to be 4 little heads next to mine in my "mommy and kids pic" - I finally got it. Thanks Devri for the great pics!
If only our modern conveniences included a teleporter to visit everyone more often! Love you all so much!






















.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment