Wednesday, May 27, 2015

More random pics

Hunter's class put on two full hour Shakespeare plays - MacBeth and Twelth Night.
Hunter was MacBeth and he was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.   I know I'm his mom, I know I'm prejudice, and I know it's my privilege to brag because of those facts - but honestly, he did this on his own!  Shayne and I were both shocked at how good he was.  Not only did he memorize a bajillion (really) lines and monologues, but he got into it and is quite the actor.  No mic's were used and we could hear everything - and even understand it.  It wasn't like this a year ago!  We're so proud of Hunter and all he has accomplished this year - his final year of elementary school... sniff, sniff... and a hooray too!  And it was such a treat to be his mom and sitting there and enjoying the magic of the night - he really blew us away.  The whole class did a fantastic job.  Hunter has been at a different school to participate in the Gifted/Talented program and it's been the perfect place for Hunter these past 4 years.


Hunter  placed at his Chess Club year-end tournament.


Danny finished the "Let's Play Music" program - he wrote his recital piece (The Bad Guy and the Farmer) and I'm really hopeful to find a fun and endearing piano teacher that will keep him going - Miss Alicia was an amazing teacher. 



Cole digging into a computer, donated by Uncle Brian. 



No comments: