Danny did indoor soccer - loved it.
I forgot to put this in my Easter post - and it's a classic. I told you - Muscle Man.
We had an outing with our friends to the SLC temple grounds - I don't do this often enough.
Here's a couple pics as we went help Bri and Dev put in our their floor in their AMAZINGLY SUPER CASTLE PLAYROOM. Seriously - it's better than it looks, and it LOOKS AMAZING.
While we were helping that night - we heard the Michael (my nephew) screaming a deathly scream. His dad ran to help him and it was kinda funny - Michael had kicked Hunter in the face. Hunter was sitting there stunned and Michael was crying... his dad asked him, are you saying sorry to Hunter? "I was going to!" I'm grateful Hunter kept his cool - evidence proved it was a good kick by the next morning. He just told everyone a ninja had attacked him... which is true.
Our new Lego Room - We have an empty room and the train table was getting a bit too short for those big boys who still love their legos. So, Shayne designed this lego space. He made the bins - yes, they are full of Legos, and there is shelf space to put their creations. I love it when they are in there for hours, just creating.
I went to help at Cole's mountain man rendezvous - I was in charge of the 3 legged race and I did get one in with Cole.
My valentine's gift from my Valentine was pottery classes together. Shayne is the master. I did manage to make some pots and when they are finished, I'm sure I'll do another post to prove it.
Skyler and I did Itty-Bitty Baseball together - I coached again. If he likes the station, he's great.
If he doesn't like what we're doing, he's pouting and refusing to participate. He's definitely a 3 year old asserting his independence these days.












No comments:
Post a Comment