Hunter made this custom t-shirt for Skyler!
The big surprise was at the end of a scavenger hunt - Shayne had them running all over - upstairs, downstairs, outside, high and low - and of course as much as distance between each clue as possible...
At the end - the boys found out that we were going to Florida in just a few weeks (and missing school!) for a big family reunion. We included some fake "vacation" dollars they could each spend on the trip. Of course they were thrilled and I'm amazed we had kept it secret up to that point - everyone else in the extended family knew about the trip months ago!
I made this bean bag for Danny - and it's stuffing is the stuffed animals he owns. Perfect stuffed animal keeper!
Shout out to Laura and Maynrad for giving Cole these hilarious mini-hands!
Nana and Papa brought gifts for all the grandkids.
Of course the pillow cases go on their heads!!
Nana and Papa always give the kids a book - I love this tradition!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:
Post a Comment