Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Random Nov Pix

We celebrated Taylor's birthday - that's his fiance, Katie, who came down from Rexburg to hang out with her sweetie.  He also managed to NOT propose to her this weekend - even though he pretended he did 3 times in one day.  Yes, she was upset.  He made up for it and surprised her that week and proposed next to the Idaho Falls Temple.  I'm glad it all worked out!  BTW, my candles are code for 23.

Danny got knighted by a REAL KNIGHT in Cub Scouts (Bobcat Award)



Fall came and we had fun with the leaf pile.  I love leaf piles and watching my kids go crazy in them.


Chanin and I decided to do this brand new trail - we did two turns and chickened out and went back to our favorite trail.  Maybe next spring.  I'm definitely getting better at this - but those steep switchbacks really are intimidating.  Some day, I'll look back and remember when I couldn't do them - RIGHT?!?!


A gorgeous sunset - pulled the car over and just took a pic.  The pic doesn't even do justice...


Thanksgiving weekend, Skyler's best friend, Anzer, was in town.  We went to the park and enjoyed the mild weather.


And Skyler decided to be fearless and go to the top of the pyramid - heart was seriously stopped.  I know Danny can do this - but SKYLER!?!?!  Oh, my baby is growing up and I just had to let him go do it without me saying a peep.  EEEEEKKKKK!!!



No comments: