Monday, May 29, 2017

Annual Christmas Party

Every year we attend the BYU Christmas party - it's for faculty and their families.  Shayne grew up going to this event every year - his parents can't remember ever missing a year.  We started going with Hunter when he tiny - and I think we missed only 1 year, to attend a friend's baptism.  Fortunately, when Shayne's dad retired, my dad started there - so we continue to go every year!  Let's be honest, we would still go even if my parents weren't there!  It's tradition. 
 I found a few of our old pix - I wish I had done a better job of keeping them every year.  I know I have them - I just didn't keep them together.  Phooey on me.  But I did find several for this post!















 This was the first time we didn't wait in line for Santa.  The line is always HUGE, and usually Grandpa does all the waiting for us.  The boys begged to not do a photo with Santa (yah, my boys are getting big) and I gave in since they agreed to take a picture together and all smile.  It worked.  That's better than Santa!  And then we have the pic of them showing how they really feel taking picutres....  







No comments: