Shayne worked for ImaginIt for 13+ years. It has been a very great job - and he has loved the people he works with. At the same time - there were things changing within the company and he's had the itch to find a new job for quite a while now. The opportunity came knocking at his door and he made the leap. I stopped by his office his last day...
And of course he was playing golf. (I'm sure it was just a short break!)
I wish I had better pix of his office before he cleaned up everything - but I did find a few pix documenting a few of his Lego treasures. His shelves were full of Legos sets (and awards). He dissembled them and put them into hiding for now - because these are not "toys."
There's a glimpse into all the Simpson Figurines that dotted his windowsill - it was a sweet office!
And he's off to a new adventure! I'm sure they will miss him sorely here - he's been a great part of their team.








No comments:
Post a Comment