Thursday, June 10, 2010

White Trash


Yeah, we went to the Motocross despite the forecast of snow (in May).
And yeah, I thought my coat was rain proof (& snow proof).
Of course, when I realized my coat was lame, I put on a trash bag.
And yeah, that trash bag kept me dry.
White trash, I know, but we weren't the only ones.
And I could NOT believe how many young families were at this event.
Even more surprising was that their children were NOT whining from the cold and snow. Mine would have been before we got to our seats.
So, one thing for sure, my first Motocross experience was one to remember!

9 comments:

Chari said...

You're looking pretty sweet in that get up! Glad you had fun though!

Kristy said...

A little white trash never hurt anybody. :)

sarah said...

i love it. we love white trash demolition derbies....we'll have to go sometime! and i think the trash bag looks great on you!

Devri said...

At least it isn't a regular occurrence. You are having so many big adventures lately.

Unknown said...

I guess I'm not white trash because I have no idea what a Motocross is!!! Looks like fun though. When is it going to be summer in UT?

Stoker Family said...

That was a blast. Glad you guys could come. By the way, that picture does no justice to how wet we really were!

The Brown's said...

welcome to the white trash club! Glad you joined:)

Rachael said...

Was this more a Shayne event? You were really sweet to go if that was the case.. :)

Jen said...

You look great in your white trash bags. We have had do play the trash bag poncho game before too! Motocross looks like fun!