Special thanks to Kristy for this recipe - it's one of my FAV'S!!
3 Bean Salad
3 different beans - I do can of black, pinto, and kidney
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 pkg frozen corn
1 red onion
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp white sugar
1 Tbsp salt
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup cilantro
1/2 Tbsp ground cumin
1/2 Tbsp pepper
1/2 tsp. chili powder
optional: olives, avocados, and a couple jalepeno peppers
I think it's also funny that I took a picture of this earlier this summer - it's so pretty to look at, especially in my Polish Pottery bowl, and even YUMMIER in the mouth!!
1 comment:
That sounds so good I swiped the recipe and I think I just might have to try it for lunch today! However, I'm confused as to why it's called 3 bean salad. There are no beans in the recipe!
Post a Comment