Sorry - I've been distracted that last few days, so I'm back. I'll try to finish the last 3 days in a timely manner.
What's in your handbag/purse:
I HAVE a purse - it stays in my closet and maybe gets to see daylight 1 time a year. I really want a new purse with lots of color - but I'm too cheap to buy one. My REAL purse right now is my Vera Bradley diaper bag. Love it - and at the same time - it's been a 2 year committment and it's starting to look a bit shabby. I carry diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer, a few pens, and sometimes there's a lingering snack in there that saves the day when a kid starts going nuts. Oh, and it holds my wallet! I think my wallet holds a few treasures itself - whenever I look through the "pocket," I smile to see pictures of Hunter and Cole from 4 years ago and a picture of me and Shayne in Jan of 1996. I also have a more recent picture of the boys - just in case of a desperate emergency. I hope I NEVER have to use them for that reason.
1 comment:
I never thought of carrying a recent photo of Michael for emergencies...a very good, yet sobering, idea.
Post a Comment