- I hope my boys will continue to love school!
- I hope Hunter will be self-motivated to be a great cub scout. What kid doesn't love badges?
- I plan to continue being healthy and active. Perhaps another Century ride?
- I plan to run a 10K and not puke afterwards. Not that I've puked yet, but I just don't see it being an easy task for me.
- I hope Shayne will continue to do well in his job and find joy in it.
- I hope and dream my sister will have a baby.
- I plan to be a better mom, cook, cleaner, and wife.
- I hope my boys are polite and appreciative to their peers and family.
- I plan to have more family vacations and family dinners.
- I dream of our family having one more - boy or girl - I know someone is still missing.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Day 29
Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I made your hopes, dreams and plans list!!!! I hope the same thing. :) And I think puking isn't probably going to be your issue after a long run....
Post a Comment