Today I took Hunter to the Dr. for a well check-up. He also had some warts we needed to take care of. (that's another story!) They had Hunter do a vision test in the hallway. He had already complained to me that he felt like he couldn't see very well with one of his eyes, so we were suspecting there were vision problems. Hunter started to read the letters with his left eye, maybe missed 1 or 2. Then he starts on the Right eye - he is missing these letters - I think ALL of them. Danny is standing next to him and looking at the wall and back to Hunter trying to figure out why he's saying the wrong letters. Then he starts to say softly, "L!", or "F!"... Hunter continues missing the letters and is really struggling with deciding what letter to call it. Finally Danny exclaims, "Hunter, you're not very good at this!"
I was just giggling. That little preschooler couldn't figure out why his big brother didn't know his letters!
1 comment:
SOOO funny!
Post a Comment