Tuesday, August 16, 2016

April in a nutshell

My favorite kids under my favorite tree on the Y campus.  I love this Magnolia tree.  It only blooms for a few days and I remember LOVING those few days as I walked into my 2nd home - the HFAC (music bldg) when I attended college.  I had to bring something to campus and we happened to find the tree in its splendor - so I made my kids take pictures with it.  They were thrilled - of course (yes, I'm being sarcastic).  But I did reward them well with a meal at the Creamery (and Papa came too!)




April flowers.
Skyler, Corban, & Anzer
"We're getting married, to girls - not each other!"


My shoe was missing - for weeks.  I don't know if this was an April Fool's joke - but this was the last place I looked for a shoe.  I guess I hadn't made muffins in a while!

Putting that Lego room to use! 


Welcoming our newest nephew - Gabriel!


Finishing up the chapter of co-op preschool in my house.  This was the best activity ever - shaving cream and making new colors...  sometimes I felt like I was a really good teacher.  Thank goodness for Pinterest and internet!

Abby 

Skyler 

Corban

Griff

Danny's patriotic program  - these things always make me tear up.  I'm so sappy!


Weather is getting warmer and b-ball games are ON!


And one last pic of preschool - I love this picture.  I love the hand prints all over the table.  It was a great year with Skyler and his friends.


No comments: