Friday, September 9, 2016

May - another whirlwind

I feel bad that I'm blogging so many months later - but I want these pics noted and hopefully someday put into a book for our family to enjoy.  Here are some highlights of the month - 

My boys (no, I didn't ask them to match, it just worked out that way)

Cole participated in Hope of America - a fifth grade tradition.  Can you see him? 

Yup - he's RIGHT THERE! 

We got out our bikes and went for a bike ride to celebrate Cheryl's birthday!  I pulled my niece (Rachel) in the bike trailer and she was a great little helper by taking our picture for us...


Try #5...  or somewhere around there!


Cute little Rachel


This was the first ride of my summer of biking!  It makes me HAPPY! 

Then there was a hail-storm.  Yup, in May.  I was grateful to have my car in the garage right as it started to pound down! 

Going out to our favorite family restaurant (Mi Ranchito) to celebrate Grandma.  The boys filled out "about Grandma" papers and they were hilarious.  I just love that you can see the laughter in this picture!


Enjoyed lazy afternoons with buddies
(Corban, Anzer, Skyler) 

Danny got a REALLY COOL OUTFIT!  from his 1st grade teacher for finishing a huge reading packet.  He is really excited for Halloween this year.


Finishing up our co-op preschool 

Another bike ride with the girls - 
me, Julia, Chanin, and Cherae 

Preschool Graduation took place in our backyard - they were so stinking cute!


Some snuggles - Papa, with son and grandson (Gabe) 

This might be a boring picture - but I wanted to remember how my Leapfrog Magnet is a magnet for children - that's why I keep it up.  Soon enough Gabe will come looking for it too! 

Love these two! 

Wrapping up the soccer season for Danny



No comments: