Saturday, September 10, 2016

And summer has begun...

I grew up with a basketball hoop but I know how often it was used - not that much really!  I'm glad my boys love it - ESPECIALLY Danny.

My miracle pictures - they are all looking and smiling - AT THE SAME TIME


SURPRISE!!!
I knew that Boyd and Kandi were coming to Utah - but Shayne did not.  We set up a little surprise at the local Del Taco (because that is where we usually go for Taco Tuesday at Cole's incessant request).  On this night - I "gave in" and demanded that Shayne go too.  He was ready to mow the lawn and thought I was being really weird to make him stop mowing the yard and go with us.  I pretended the kids at me at my wit's end and I just wanted to get everyone fed FAST.  It wasn't about the food - I just knew who was waiting for us!





Later that week we had a little barbeque with Boyd and Doug's families.  Fun Times!  Just not enough pix!


The little ones - 


The boys oohing and ahhhing over Shayne's Garbage Pail Kid collection -I'm sure it's worth hundreds (of pennies).


One other little photo op with Mindy, Kandi, and Sammy


No comments: