Saturday, September 10, 2016

Laughing till I cry...

Hunter spent a week at Scout Camp and on one of the nights we went up for Family night.  There was this rope - and most people tried to get across it.  Danny ROCKED it and went all the way across - 2 times!  He had blisters (he wished he had brought gloves).

Cole on the other hand, does not ever do the expected.  So, he climbs up on the top and says, I'm doing this the EASY way.



Oh my - I wish I had video of this.  Maybe it's a "you had to be there" moment, but I was laughing SOOOO hard when he stretched out to go ON TOP of the rope, because that was definitely easier (determined by him).  And then - he couldn't move.  There was no way he could do this - he was stuck and didn't know how to go forward or down.  Finally a neighbor jumped up to help him down safely.  His mother was laughing/CRYING and simply enjoying the entertainment.
 

No comments: