Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hunter is 14!

Hunter is 14!  That means Carson is 15 - they are forever going to have their birthdays celebrated together, but I think that's just fine with them.  (Their birthdays are a week apart)  They are super close in age and close as friends as well as cousins!


Look how tall this kid is now!  I remember taking a pic in the spring where he was equal to me - and suddenly - there's no question about who's taller.  He's growing like crazy.  And his voice is lower too.  (EEK!)   I get a little sentimental when I think about him being my first baby - it's definitely weird to see my son grow up.


For his birthday - he took his 3 closest friends, Carson, Liam, and Chans to Provo Beach Resort - they did bowling, a ropes course, lazer tag, Mini Croquet, and arcade games.  They had a blast hanging out - and maybe this marks a big moment that mom/dad weren't there for the party.


All about Hunter:
Favorite food: it's between a Chile Relleno and Cafe Rio Pork Salad
Favorite Book: Enders Game or Michael Vey 2
Favorite show: Simpson's 
Favorite class at school: Band (Clarinet) and Drama
Favorite Game to Play: Terraria or Destiny
Favorite Sport: Swimming (and Basketball is a favorite too)
Spends his free time: gaming or reading
He likes to to know what to expect - well in advance - when it comes to calendaring his life.  If I give him warning about commitments, meetings, responsibilities - he'll do it!
He's a Lego loving-builder, thinker, funny, thoughtful, caring and kind young man.  I love that talks to me and isn't embarrassed to hug me in front of friends.  (I keep thinking it'll happen any day)  He's growing up and turning into a fine young man and is a great example to his younger brothers.

No comments: