Monday, June 18, 2018

February shin-digs

I went to UMEA in St George - which meant a lot of classes to encourage my growth as a band director.  BONUS is hanging out with my Dad in most of the classes, seeing my mom at meal-times, and the traditional hike before leaving town.  I love this tradition!  I also squeezed in a quick bike ride too.  St George in Jan is glorious.






Careful how much you hug that little puppy of ours.  It was an accident but we got it glued back together.


Precious little recipe card that my Grandma Saville left in her little fondue pot (which I kept after she passed away).  I had it hidden away in my recipe box and just ran across it and felt like it was hug from heaven.  Then I had to make fondue too - although I prefer my mom's recipe.  LOL


Valentine's Day Fondue! With the boys I love most.




Sledding - in a blizzard.



Skiing with Danny - and HE WAS AMAZING!!  After our first time down Sundance green slope - (he just followed me down and I took it nice and easy) Danny said "I'm ready to go home, that was pretty boring".  Wait - did you want to go faster?  You can go faster - I'll just stay behind you and go as fast as you are comfortable.  Well - we down several more times and I never caught up to him.  He was so fast and LOVED it.




Just one of those rare moments where we were gathered in the front room, Hunter playing the piano for fun, the little boys reading and my heart was just so happy. 


And this was a genius little creation that Cole made - it's a mini camera.  Made out of a floss container, chapstick cap, and hot glue.  That boy is fantastic at creating.


No comments: