Thursday, March 5, 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Our beautiful new tree - with special thanks to Cherae for moving to a home with lower ceilings to make this possible!

Christmas morning stockings 

I love getting a picture every year with the stockings - someday I'll do a collage of just these pictures. 

Look what Santa put in Daddy's stocking!  He must know it's a favorite and we never have it in our house.  (spray butter) 

Cole got Garbage Pail Kid Cards to add to his collection - he loves his daddy's collection of these same cards.  (two peas in a pod)


Danny asked for super-hero shirts - best gift ever.  And probably a first that he was happy to open up clothes.  LOL 

Skye holding his new Dumbo

Daddy had this personalized Hunter sign made while he was in Vegas - he was so surprised and happy about this! 

I took very few pictures this holiday season.  I was actually really sick and miserable.  In fact, I went to insta-care the day after Christmas and it was pneumonia.  That explained the misery and hurting lungs and endless coughing!  We went over to Cherae's house on Christmas evening for a scrumptious dinner and a little nativity too.  Aren't my nieces absolutely stunning - each one of them?  







The highlight for me was giving every family a calendar for 2015 with our family photos.  They loved it - the whole present opening chaos was at a stand-still for a bit as everyone looked over the calendars.  I'm glad they are enjoyed!




Love our family and the holiday season!  Come back everyone - especially now that I'm not sick and in a haze!!


No comments: