Thursday, March 5, 2015

Random January highlights

We had a weekend with cousins Rachel and Michael sleeping over - don't these two look like siblings?  Skye's hair is getting redder all the time!  (not the best pic - but it's what I took)

Proof that I'm a little crazy about my favorite OJ.  It was on sale - this was a little overboard.


Cole earned his Bear - in cub scouts!  He has so many great friends in our neighborhood - I get kinda giddy thinking about these boys growing up together.


Playing at the Children's Museum - can sometimes get one WET



Had a little date night with my two little guys - we splurged on ice cream.


I took Danny to Sundance Ski resort and we did just the bunny hill - rope tow area, where it's free.  I just wanted him to try it.  At first, he was not happy with how he was doing (and honestly, his teacher, that's me, was feeling a little under-prepared for teaching a 6 year old).  I told him we could go - he just had to ski down to leave and suddenly the lightbulb turned on.  He figured out the rope-tow and went probably 15 more times.  It was really fun to do that together.  I'm so glad he tried it!!  Skiing is not cheap - but you can't beat being out in the mountains and working hard in the cold.  It's invigorating.



No comments: