Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wrapping up August

Here are some other highlights from August:

Danny with a new stuffed animal he bought with b-day money.

I had a girls date with Devri and Rachel - to meet Belle and see a production of Beauty and the Beast.  Rachel LOVED it!



My mouth full of rubber-bands as well as braces - but hey - the sacrifice is going to be worth it.  (that's my braces mantra)



First day of school for the boys.  Hunter (8th at the Jr. High), Cole (6th) and Danny (2nd) - I made them bike for a solid month+ - it was awesome!



Skyler and I went to Costco to pick up this "toy" for Danny (Danny bought it with the rest of his b-day money).   



The bounty from my garden - I am not a very dedicated gardener but I do love what I grow!




Skyler and I went to visit Anzer.  I made them each a book with pics all about the two of them - it turned out SUPER cute. 



Grandma mentioned letting the kids carve the over-sized zucchini - they loved this!







Skyler started Preschool (Pre-K!)  His new teachers quickly won him over and he now quotes poems and sings songs that he learns here.  He is loving it!



A night out to see Coldplay LIVE!  It was an awesome concert!  We were hanging out with Cherae, Chris, Chanin, Steve, as well as these kiddos - my boys were jealous that we didn't buy them tickets.  Maybe next time!






No comments: